Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Grounding problem: stereo speaker output to amp input

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not bother with the load. A 1K to 10K pot end to end from r+ to ground. Take your output from ground and the wiper.
LOG taper preferred, but not required. do the same for the left.

As I don't have any suitable pots to hand I'm going to do some trials with fixed resistor voltage dividers, using ~5K as a start value. Basically all I now need to do is attenuate the speaker output to a suitable level for the secondary amp input.

Cheers for the tip, I will let you know how it goes. I'm pleased to be well on the way to having this sorted soon. Can't believe how much simpler it has been than what I initially thought; spent hours on google before posting here.

Maybe your problems/dilemmas are over the head of most people...? I think you also helped me out with another query I made a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back