Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Green boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daffodils have died off already, other spring bulb flowers almost finished.

The Met office is forecasting a hot summer.

IIRC last April we had only 2% of the monthly rain fall in this area.

During the summer floods, some areas had a months rain fall in 24 hours..

Global warming.?:)

I'm not quite sure what they mean, but they seem to be poor excuses for literacy. John

3v0 said:
How do you feel about the use of the strings WTF and F&!$ ?
You didn't indicate of whom the question was asked?

I do find it worying that you posted "Various bulb flowers are up, the trees are starting show green and the peach tree bloomed yesterday"

Life is good, just go with the flow.

Mike.

quixotron said:
my god no. i'm an rf engineer. nobody here knows anything about antenna ranges, VNAs, couplers, phase shifters, loops, patches and whatnot save for radio ron. i'd have to go to agilent or rf cafe to get some answers.

Your contribution to the conversation is, as always, insightful and informative. Thank you for taking the time to join us and share the bounty of your wisdom.

Torben

Pommie said:
You didn't indicate of whom the question was asked?

I do find it worrying that you posted "Various bulb flowers are up, the trees are starting show green and the peach tree bloomed yesterday"

Life is good, just go with the flow.

Mike.

I was asking anyone who was interested enough to read this thread.

Worrying is a waste of time, there either will be peaches or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back