Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Green Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Scott

What happened? This morning there were 8 or 9 green bars below my name. Now there are only 3.
Moderator, what did I do wrong??

Last edited:
I think the more rep you have, the more rep you can give in one hit (or at least I think it used to be weighted like that).

Hi knight E,

Does this mean acquiring more reputation will add a green bar below a member's name?

--It's exam week here knight e. I dedicated my time on school requirements.
I will get back on the hierarchical model for the LTspice sim after. Thank you.

Thanks picbits.
So, if anyone disgrees with another's post they can remove green bars?

Last edited:
Thanks picbits.
So, if anyone disgrees with another's post they can remove green bars?

If they disagree with a post, they can hit the -1, which doesn't remove rep. +1 adds rep. The "I disapprove" button under the badge at the bottom left is what removes rep, but IMO that should only be used in extreme cases, if the person is being inappropriate, excessively rude, purposely giving incorrect information, etc. I very rarely use the badge. Most of the time the +/-1 works for me ;)

P.S. My "I approve" just added 5 bars :eek::D

Last edited:
P.S. My "I approve" just added 5 bars :eek::D

Thanks DerStrom. :D
I have not felt this good since Grade one. Good students received gold star stickers on their work.*
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :eek:

*That was way back in England in 1955. I don't remember what they called student levels, but it wasn't "Grade"s. Maybe it was "Form 1"?

Last edited:
Thanks DerStrom. :D
I have not felt this good since Grade one. Good students received gold star stickers on their work.*
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :eek:

*That was way back in England in 1955. I don't remember what they called student levels, but it wasn't "Grade"s. Maybe it was "Form 1"?

Hahaha, I never got gold stars in grade school. Only in Sunday School :p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back