Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Graphics Card: Duel Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamewizKaebora

I am looking for a Graphics card that has duel monitor capabilities, and high speed 3D-Rendering. (I'm sort of a 3D-Max addict... with a side of gaming. ^_^)

3D Max, a 3D animation program, is easier to use with multiple monitors. I want to add this card to a computer with 2.0 GHz, and around 300-400 MB of RAM.

Then compatibility with the motherboard will also be an issue, so I need a card that is almost universal. (But that's just a "what-if".) I can always check with the company to see if it is compatible or not.

I've been leaning toward the G-Force FX card, but I'm not sure if there is something better. What do yall think?

I also forgot to mention that I need a video card that allows me to transfer digital video to a VCR. It has been an endless search for me. The reason I want this for a VCR and not a TV port, is because special televisions are required for the TV port. I want this to work with the TV I already have.

Than again, im not sure if duel monitor would do just that...

my sapphire radeon 9600 has a vga and a tft port - aswell as a tv-out socket. You should be able to get adaptera and conveters if your tv doesn't have a tv-out style socket.

Just wait a couple of days. The new generation of cards is ready to be released (b4 the end of the month normally). They will be lots faster and the current ones will drop in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back