Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gprs modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pd123

I am a final year engineering student, and i wish to make a GPRS modem for my last project. What are the components I would need?

I have to transmit data from a micro-controller based system,wirelessly to a static IP. The transmission is not continuous. What is the most economic and easy way to do this?

Last edited:
I saw the wireless module 548C from Simcom. Is there any schematic available for interfacing the module with the controller. I intend to use a microcontroller from Texas Instruments. Are there any specific requirements for choosing the microcontroller? If I am not wrong we can give AT commands to the module through the Hyper terminal also right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back