Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forgot my modem username and password ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary350

How do I find my Modem user name and password it was set 3 yrs ago?

How do I turn on WiFi?

Computers are hard wired now we want Wifi.

Last edited:
Get hold of the operator's manual and follow the instructions for resetting it to factory default settings. Then the password should revert to the original default which should be listed in the manual. Then you can change it to whatever you want.

I pushed reset button like it says on back of modem for factory default. That worked but it caused all the computers to stop working. Had no computers for an hour wife finally got it fixed. No options on my computer but she found option on her computer for password. Old password came up we printed it out, typed in the old password now both computers work again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back