Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Got a new EVBoard How do i supply power to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubdh23

Hi , i just got an adapt812 board and it has a red and black line for power 8 voltls to 12 volts required. what kind of adapter or power supply do i need to get for this? I guess the power supply should have an output where 2 wires can go into it black and red. Im kinda lost here. please help. What kind of power supply should i buy or adapter or whatever its called.

You can probably find a small, inexpensive switching supply or maybe even a wall pack but it will depend on the current requirements of your board and your add-on hardware. But whatever the case, what you purchase will most likely have two wires, you can figure out which one is positive with DVM. The + goes to red, the - to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back