Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the switched capacitor glitches that can be solved by making a good clock generator.

I have a clock generator made and its application is to test the clocks to a switched capacitor, what are the parameters that i should look for if I'm aiming to solve those glitches using my clock generator.

My clock Generator frequency is 32kHz and another question is what kind of switched capacitor I can use for this?

Im doing my circuit design in TSMC 65 nm technology.

Also if you can provide or tell some full research paper regarding my matter, it would be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back