Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gerber File Readme Generator Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSea

Most Helpful Member
Circuit boards are so affordable these days, they are available to almost everyone who wants to have one fabricated. I have created a simple program to ease a tedious part of the process. I like to include a readme file with my submission of the board parameters and the Gerber layers included. Up to 10 Gerber layers may be included for a board, so listing each file name and extension can take some effort.

My program allows you to enter some parameters, click a few boxes and write the readme file to disk.

There is a complete description and a link to download the program at Digital-DIY. The program should run on all versions of Windows, although later versions may require installation of a Visual Basic ocx file, which I've included in the archive. I hope you'll find this program useful.

Geber File Readme Generator

Main Screen - filled in.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back