Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Geiger Muller Tube Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor

Would someone please help me find a ZP1310 or ZP1410 Geiger-Muller tube for a geiger counter project I'm trying to build? I prefer the ZP1401 as this has an 'Alpha' window. I need location and price (in American dollars) of said parts. The article I'm building the curcuit from says that these are Philips parts, but Philips has no idea what I'm talking about or how to get them. Thanks lots. :)

If you are living in NY, you may try with Images Compnay, P O Box 140742, Staten Island, NY 10314-0024.I do not know whether they have your choice but they have GM tubes. Once I got down details for a LN-712 GM tube from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back