GBA LCD-display

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyrppa

Hi!
First of all,sorry my bad english.

My GBA got broken and i thought that it's LCD-display would be cool on computer.So,does anyone know/have schematic/circuit to do this?

Sorry but this is not possible, basicly without the board it is just a plain lcd screen.

The GBA had an attachment that allowed you to watch tv, but the resoultion was pore and tv shows use 25 frames per second,
Correct me if I am wrong.

Also your computer can only do a 640x480 and the size of the GBA lcd is not able todo a 640x480 if it was even possible to make it a computer screen.

Anyway it will not work
sorry.

Re: reply

I think he would like to use it as LCD diplaying system info, such as temperature and FAN speeds, not as main LCD screen...

Re: reply

Yes,that's right.I WOULD like to use it as LCD displaying system info,not as LCD screen.

Jay.slovak said:
OK, first send us the picture of the LCD (showing it's PINs) and some model numbers written on it.

I would suspect it's just a plain glass LCD screen, no driver chips or anything - NOT a trivial thing to try and interface if it is!.

If it's like that, then it's useless to us... That's why I want to see a picture of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…