Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Garage Door Reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivag312

Hi there,

I'm looking to catch a friends cat and have a little electronics fun at the same time.

It seems as if the perfect trap would be the garage. The automatic garage door comes equipped with a laser that, if broken, will send the door upward to prevent landing on something or someone. I thought that if I placed a large plate of tuna in the garage and were able to change the effect of the laser and make the door close from a slightly open position it would be a perfect humane cat trap, even when i'm not home.

Any help?

Thanks!

Great idea!

The cat will eat all the tuna, get a bad case of diarrhea and take a massive dump in the corner of the garage!

It will take a lot of work to clean up the mess and make the smell go away.:eek:

JimB

Yeah..that sounds like a brilliant way to crush a kid. "But...your honor...I was just trying to have fun with my friends cat...even when I'm not home!" What do you think that beam is there for?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back