Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gal programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
USE GOOGLE!!!!
USE GOOGLE!!!!
USE GOOGLE!!!!
USE GOOGLE!!!!

Type in GAL PROGRAMMER and see what happens.
The first link I got was for a DIY GAL Programmer!
Amazing, who would have thought it?

JimB

Oh by the way, did I mention that you should try Google?

USE GOOGLE!!!!
USE GOOGLE!!!!
USE GOOGLE!!!!
USE GOOGLE!!!!

Hey JimB,

I googled therefore I'm enlightened.

If only it was always that easy.

zhi_hi,

iguess you've been told.

funny part is half the people who ask stupid questions on here probably find this forum through google, rather than just searching for what they wanted :lol:

use google.com and search for it.

We don't have all the time in the world to make, and remake your GAL programmer (what is gal?). Answers here are provided by users like you and me who can get on whenever they can. and they are busy the rest of their time. This means that your chances of getting a decent answer on this question on here is about 1 in a million.

mstechca said:
use google.com and search for it.

We don't have all the time in the world to make, and remake your GAL programmer (what is gal?). Answers here are provided by users like you and me who can get on whenever they can. and they are busy the rest of their time. This means that your chances of getting a decent answer on this question on here is about 1 in a million.
We are here to help people. If you don't feel like doing so please do not answer. By giving such rude replies you are doing nothing but wasting forum's bandwidth. You don't even know what a GAL is, then whats the point in replying? I think you should search Google for GAL. Let me make it easy for you...its Generic Array Logic. You say you are busy all the time then why are you wasting your time with such stupid replies? Go and do some fruitful work.
He is a new member, should he be greeted with such great words? How would you had felt if you were treated the same when you joined this forum?
Common guys, you can even ask him to search in Google in a decent way. Don't spoil the forum. This is not only for you mstechca but for all members. Please show some decency.

Please don't be offended, we moderators have to do it at times.

Coming to the main topic, you can find some help from here:
http://www.geocities.com/mwinterhoff/galblast.htm
http://elm-chan.org/works/pgal/report_e.html
http://www.sxlist.com/techref/devprogs.htm
**broken link removed**

I found all these in Google. You need to be specific while searching. I used these keywords while searching "GAL programmer schematic"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back