Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fuse Box Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmrunner

i recently tried to install an after market radio in my c32 laurel, however the wires got mixed up and there is no power to the whole centre of the dash(ie ac, deck).......wen i checked the fuse box...the whole accesory panel is not gettin power and 1 of the relays above is reading 3.6V while all the others reading 12V..........wat can be the cause and how can it be fixed?

Thanks

Hard to say. You may have to get a manual with a wiring diagram and trace it out.

all the fuses are fine......wen its in the accesory position it gets voltage..........but the relay only takes in 3V............wat can this be?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back