Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

If you've watched the interview instead of a meme about the FOX headline - I don't think the photo qualifies for this funny thread.

Qualifies? What? Did you stay at a holiday Inn express last night?

fu11XQE.jpg

6 feef ??
I caught that too, I was tempted to edit it before passing the image along but I couldn't be bothered :p

I caught that too, I was tempted to edit it before passing the image along but I couldn't be bothered :p

So you thought about fixing the "feef" typo but you didn't consider fixing the actual error?

So you thought about fixing the "feef" typo but you didn't consider fixing the actual error?
That would have defeated the point of the joke.

That would have defeated the point of the joke.

I realize that, but I got a laugh thinking about you taking the time to fix the least important error in the photo.

Not really, that's the only real 'error' - it's works perfectly as a topological diagram, just like the London Underground Map does.
I'm sorry but, yes, really. Do you really disagree that I found something funny?

Vaguely funny yes, error - no :D
So you don't understand that a hypotenuse of 6-feet when the two legs are 6-feet is NOT an error? Then what did you find funny about the picture?

It's simple - If you consider each of the arrows independently, there is no error (besides "feef"). This is what Nigel is referring to. If you consider all of the arrows at once (as the meme assumes), then there is an error and the joke focuses on calling it out.

We're drifting off topic here. Gophert found it funny, Nigel didn't. Let's just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back