Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

yPZO8Ha.jpg

If the label is accurate, that could be a pretty large dose of morphine, 4 grains=~260 mg. 20-30 mg is a "normal" oral dose for moderate to severe pain [https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/morphine-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20074216] and those are not weight based doses. As an antitussive, I would think far less would be required. Their recommended dose was one teaspoon (~43 mg at 4 GR/ounce) every 3-4 hours. I am not sure you would want to be doing too much uphill walking after a swig of that stuff. The cannabis might have helped you not puke your guts out. I don't even know what to say about the chloroform and antimony.

Where I get my trucks repaired there is a air tank where the bottom rusted out. Head high, standing on its end, something like the picture but bigger.
The bottom came off the tank, the tank went through the roof, moved over 3 feet and came back down through the roof, into the toilet stall and destroyed the toilet.
At the shop there is a sign on the door now, "don't sit on the pot too long".
1573143988882.png

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back