Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Proof of what I always suspected...

Morticia
Morticia.jpg

and IT
IT.jpg

were...well you know.

You mean I shouldn't look for a date at the next family reunion?

I thought that kind of stuff stopped at the KY/OH border. If that cutoff has progressed all the way to Youngstown, I'll have to keep a closer eye on the rugrats at my next family holiday party.

Back when I was doing TV's we used to have some customers, we called them 'The Clampits', who lived on a small farm in the middle of nowhere near Hathersage. Interestingly the daughter had a baby, yet she'd never left the farm - presumably it was one of her brothers?.

I was doing Service calls in Cape Town...
Lady opens the door. Wearing a nightgown.

Happened many times. Never took advantage even though the customers tits fell out.

One particular woman/customer had a crush for me. Used to break her TV/complain

She was nah. Always had make up on like Adams Family.

Nope.

In German say 11 - 6

then think of The Hobbit

I wish the "COW" story was a joke.
I am thinking about "ELK" on the tall ones with long antlers.
Next year I will invest in some cans of red paint.
1572473055332.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back