Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Roomba got my Cheeto.jpg

If its about my post its funny because thats what grandma's do, eat more or I will slap you, after all you are contradicting. What I don't understand is why do you think its not funny, I was gonna die when I saw it the first time?

Guess it's only you that thinks abuse is funny.

Nonsence! There is nothing wrong with that picture!

EDIT: On top of that if you do not speak about a problem it will always remain!

EDT2: At the end you are just cowards!

You mention speaking about a problem to stop it being perpetuated, but your stance prior was this:

If its about my post its funny because thats what grandma's do, eat more or I will slap you, after all you are contradicting. What I don't understand is why do you think its not funny, I was gonna die when I saw it the first time?

From your above quote "What I don't understand is why do you think its not funny"....
I don't have to explain myself to you, but I will in this case.
If YOU got physical punishment for the slightest thing when growing up, YOU would probably not find what you posted funny.

Regards.

You mention speaking about a problem to stop it being perpetuated, but your stance prior was this:

From your above quote "What I don't understand is why do you think its not funny"....
I don't have to explain myself to you, but I will in this case.
If YOU got physical punishment for the slightest thing when growing up, YOU would probably not find what you posted funny.

Regards.
If you don't laugh and speak about it so the whole society can know its laughable you are a coward. if you can't undestand I am mocking it and laughing at it, don't waste my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another satisfied new member?
Seems kinda angry.
Posts a video clip of a young lady getting a simulated hard slap across the face, in the "Funny Images Thread", you know, for actual funny stuff, then spits the dummy out when others disagree about the humor of it and tries to put some spin on it after it gets pulled...

I condemn violence, especially against those unable to defend themselves.
Anyone else?

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back