Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

today's funny.....

resistance-is-futile-jpg.75200

cheers
Dave
I didn't laugh at this. Also, i donno whats so funny in this.

I didn't laugh at this. Also, i donno whats so funny in this.

hi electro'

You are obviously not a member of 7 of 9's fan club.:rolleyes:

E.

EDIT: a clue that should help.;)

Attachments

• DMPSevenOfNine.jpg
    DMPSevenOfNine.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
hi Eric, i understand that it is a phrase from Star Trek, and in the multimeter it denotes that resistance meter is useless. Right?

hi Eric, i understand that it is a phrase from Star Trek, and in the multimeter it denotes that resistance meter is useless. Right?

hi,
The way I see the joke is: the meter is set to OHMS and the reading is 'FUTILE' , so the Resistance is Futile.:D

E

Hi,

Yes Eric that's funny. This whole thread is kind of cute.

With regard to the 'bars' picture posted, did anyone see the Wishmaster movie? A guy was in jail with the Wishmaster and he wished he could "walk right through the bars" to escape. Well, he got his wish, but as we all know humans dont fit through jail bars too easily so he came out the other side all mangled and bloody and of course, dead. What a mess :)

So what is your take on what this frog is doing with (or to) this leaf...did his girlfriend go away for the month perhaps :)

Attachments

• Frog1.jpg
    Frog1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 509
thanks Eric. I still didn't laugh... So i'm not a nerd! ;)
AI, It's actually an intelligent frog using a leaf as a makeshift umbrella during the rain. Where did you get this? I saw this on NATGEO or somewhere. Unable to evoke.

Hi,

Yes Eric that's funny. This whole thread is kind of cute.

With regard to the 'bars' picture posted, did anyone see the Wishmaster movie? A guy was in jail with the Wishmaster and he wished he could "walk right through the bars" to escape. Well, he got his wish, but as we all know humans dont fit through jail bars too easily so he came out the other side all mangled and bloody and of course, dead. What a mess :)

So what is your take on what this frog is doing with (or to) this leaf...did his girlfriend go away for the month perhaps :)

LOL Mr Al.....following your line of thinking, it's a Female frog using the little leaf to keep herself dry.

That's why she appears to be concentrating so hard...look at those little eyes. She is damn mad that her husband is once again late getting off the frog bus. And she is tired of this nonsense...And she has had no time to zap mozzies and flies for supper yet.

Oh boy, I hope I have not guessed another answer..

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Hi again,

tvtech, you and Electroenthusiast take the fun out of everything :)

But seriously tvtech...mad frog, frog bus...your whimsy knows no bounds :)

And although cats and raccoons may not get along too well, cats and squirrels just might as this next slide shows...

Attachments

• CatAndSquirrel2.jpg
    CatAndSquirrel2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 493
Hi again,

tvtech, you and Electroenthusiast take the fun out of everything :)

But seriously tvtech...mad frog, frog bus...your whimsy knows no bounds :)

And although cats and raccoons may not get along too well, cats and squirrels just might as this next slide shows...

LOL Mr Al

My imagination knows no bounds :D. Especially with Non Technical stuff.

BTW..that Torch you bought a while back....you opened it yet?

Still keen to see what is inside it...remember ?

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Wow:D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
999731_636089643081681_531994551_n.jpg

10-4, I just fueled up and am 10-76 to the shop.

Last edited:
I am wondering why he does not think about the better alternatives!:D

2.Jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW, High Power Hobby, lol!!:)

Attachments

• 3.gif
    3.gif
    217.5 KB · Views: 585
Just do it

Crude but...

Attachments

• nike.png
    nike.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 520
Ever had a bad day?

Attachments

• bad_day.gif
    bad_day.gif
    597.5 KB · Views: 586

That is a fresh snack, not a squirrel.

Ouch!!. That poor thing has a recovery mode = zero.

Got you by the NUTS comes to mind. Great post. Even Animals have problems with silly stuff they do....Man, that must of been sore for the poor thing..
I hope it survived.

Hanging from your nuts with full body weight must be a really painful experience. Luckily, I have never done something "that stupid"....yet ;).

Regards,
tvtech

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back