Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

I about passed out watching this one. :D

Hitler reacts to seeing miley on VMA's.

Self Edit: Needless to say, 2 business signs that shouldn't be anywhere near each other.

Wrong on every level.

Last edited:
Hola kv,

I do not see any picture or link.

Hola kv,

I do not see any picture or link.

I removed it, I just couldn't do it in the Forum. Sorry, Man.

It's all in how you read them, explicit in nature. But, if things like that don't bother you. I can PM the picture to you.

I just had a couple Drinks last night and posted it, but I forgot there are children on this Forum.

Last edited:
I removed it, I just couldn't do it in the Forum. Sorry, Man.

It's all in how you read them, explicit in nature. But, if things like that don't bother you. I can PM the picture to you.

I just had a couple Drinks last night and posted it, but I forgot there are children on this Forum.

You know what KV...PM the stuff to me...I am guessing here that it involves a Toilet right next to a Kitchen.....food combined with smells= NO.

Eaten in many places with bad planning like that....

Regards,
tvtech

You know what KV...PM the stuff to me...I am guessing here that it involves a Toilet right next to a Kitchen.....food combined with smells= NO.

Eaten in many places with bad planning like that....

Regards,
tvtech

Ok, you asked for it. Believe it or not it's in a little Town, mostly cowboy's.

I saw it. Pretty mild by my standards but yes given certain persons hypersensitivity on this site I can see where it would need to be removed. (Heaven forbid if some people ever had to grow some skin.) :rolleyes:

I saw it. Pretty mild by my standards but yes given certain persons hypersensitivity on this site I can see where it would need to be removed. (Heaven forbid if some people ever had to grow some skin.) :rolleyes:
:WINK: I wanted to stand their and hold my arms up, pointing to both signs. But, my first thought was to towns people. When they want to dine out, how does the conversation go?

Bill: Where should we eat out tonight?

Frank: Where else ........(Blank)

Bill: Why?

Frank: Cause theirs parking in the rear. Besides, the barber does too!

Ba, dump, bump!o_O

I think, Jimmy Kimel could have a go at it too! Maybe I should send the Picture to him?

Last edited:
I saw the picture before it was removed and to be quite honest I could not see anything wrong/bad/humourous about it.

Maybe I was tired after a busy day, maybe it is a USA/UK thing, I just did not get it.

JimB

I saw the picture before it was removed and to be quite honest I could not see anything wrong/bad/humourous about it.

Maybe I was tired after a busy day, maybe it is a USA/UK thing, I just did not get it.

JimB

I think it's how we refer to a male body part over here (Derogatory use), the same reference just happens to be the same name as the Barber. ( A play on words )

Your not alone, I showed it to 2 of my buddies one got it, and the other one scratched his head.

Last edited:
I can't claim credit for this. It was sent to me by my big bro. My first impression was Frank Lloyd Wright's "Falling Water" gone wrong (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Water). The real question may be whether this is covered by auto insurance or home insurance?

Falling Bridge.jpg

John

The recent Sciences PI Plate thread reminded me of this one.

Pie Chart.jpg

1306151533.jpg

It's only funny when you've proved it doesn't work - unfortunately I don't have a lighter or a spare extension...
I guess you found the over-unity folks then: www.overunity.com

well, how are the device working btw? And, he does remove the continuity plug and sets it back to see that it switch gets off. How exactly has he made this video?

I know it never works, but it's interesting to know how he made the video look real.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back