Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

LOL :)

If you watch the Video carefully you will see that the adapter does not move in the radius under/around the switch. All he did was take wires from under the table and feed AC into the adapter...and then have an accomplice switching the power on and off as required. Simple scam that lot's of Perpetual Motion believers would not even fall for....unless of course that is a Very Special Nuclear Powered Human Friendly Energy Generator Disguised As A Common Cigarette Lighter..aka well, it's still secret so no details can be disclosed .....:eek:

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
LOL :)

If you watch the Video carefully you will see that the adapter does not move in the radius under/around the switch. All he did was take wires from under the table and feed AC into the adapter...and then have an accomplice switching the power on and off as required.

Dagnabbit TV, you have just shattered my dreamy pink illusions! Whaaaaaaaaaaa :(!

Reviving this good old thread.... we all had some great laughs here :p

Not funny but check out Woody Woodpecker fighting a snake...a little bird with balls of steel:

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Happy almost-Easter folks!

10275919_10203541374439471_4117626069972887576_n.jpg

Can't say that this is funny, but I am a movie freak.. watching the new tv-series "Fargo" I thought that one scene was very familiar.. Here is comparison of those scenes. Left one is from the Fargo tv-series and right one is from the movie "Seeking Justice".

This one isn't actually a picture but...

At a border crossing I once saw they had "Frequent Crosser" cards that the person driving through had to swipe through a scanner.

They had a sign that said "Strip Down".

It has since been changed to "Magnetic Stripe Down"

:p

TTYL
Solar

Last edited:
10245285_10203635756200451_6261832748315364167_n.jpg

Latest threads

Back