Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

1000025991.jpg

Early 21st century model. My current laptop only has one like that and three USB C jacks. I'm guessing those will soon be gone. Heck, Desktops snd Laptops will soon be gone and everything will be done with a "phone". I just had ChatGPT write a Bluetooth script for me in Laird SmartBasic for Nordic and, after a little bit of editing, I loaded it to my device wirelessly with my iPad. Who needs a PC or a cable?

Early 21st century model. My current laptop only has one like that and three USB C jacks. I'm guessing those will soon be gone. Heck, Desktops snd Laptops will soon be gone and everything will be done with a "phone". I just had ChatGPT write a Bluetooth script for me in Laird SmartBasic for Nordic and, after a little bit of editing, I loaded it to my device wirelessly with my iPad. Who needs a PC or a cable?
Still an IT dinosaur here..

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back