Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

eCZ-fgSYe3irmTCYkgSAXghn12g9bOnnyXWrBuW8ItQ.png

1623712318802.png

i had a friend whose brother had borrowed his car, and had apparently done this while he had the car.... we were on a trip to a location where our band was playing a gig about a week later and were going to play a tape of our playlist. my friend plugged a car-fi amp into the cigarette lighter socket and started the tape.... a few minutes later BANG!.... if you notice in the picture, the rim of the cartridges are what's making contact at the top.... in that particular cartridge, that's also where the primer compound is (the primer's purpose is to ignite the powder charge)... all that happened was the brass case "banana-peeled" and the projectile lodged itself in the carpeting below the fuse box (fortunately)...

journo-guide.jpg

when i worked at geek squad, this actually happened a couple of times, where BBY Corporate sent out emails to the whole company, and people not realizing how many millions of employees there were, used "reply all"..... the worst part was the managers using "reply all" to tell everybody to stop using "reply all"... the corporate email system got so bogged down that it took a day or two for the company to get it straightened out.... and they even removed the thousands of replies from everybody's inbox.... their eventual fix, after it happened twice, was to delete the "whole company" mailing list, and set up individual location mailing lists, so that if they hit "reply all" it only emailed everybody at that location...

Last edited:
0e216de1599a4a629c2fc314a0328adc.jpg

main-qimg-89382f353f9a83b3eef6fdbec29c33bc.jpeg

That's a railroad tie. Good trick.

Well, I put a 5/8" diameter bolt into the tire once. The only thing sticking out as the head. The ice pick got me in the sidewall an probably the most fun was the piece of the road was missing; the tire fell in, the tire went flat, the rim got bent and 3 trim rings started to roll down the road.

An don;t forget when i took a cautionary 15 mph turn at 50 mph and flexed the wheel so much, that the hubcap flew off into the farmers field never to be seen again. i was somewhere between 16 and 18 years old and in high school with classmates in the car. It was some sort of special dance.

One other time, I went air born.

Fun times.

Last edited:
3 trim rings started to roll down the road
I lost a trim ring going through a pothole along the Schuylkill Expressway in Philadelphia many years ago. It actually rode alongside me for a second then passed in front of me and into a ditch on my way to work. I came back after work to look for it and found two of them. I couldn't figure out which was mine so I took both...
Why is my trim ring passing me.PNG

Me as my trim ring passes me...

Latest threads

Back