Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

FB_IMG_1590494164010.jpg

To be fair, we don't find that funny over here - that's simply America :D

Sockets have been banned in bathrooms for many decades - I don't even remember them ever been allowed? (other than isolated shaver sockets).
That is, in fact, the whole point :D

Here in aus, sockets in bathrooms are completely normal. I think when the UK got electrickery it was new and killed people so no to in bathrooms. Rest of world, much later so bathrooms OK. With modern breakers it's pretty safe. They (Aussies) even have sockets outside in the rain!!!!

Mike.

BTW, was June a mutant spider I don't know about?
It's a prediction for the month of June, considering how the past several months have gone.

XxKZ0y92fP8NcFZi.jpg

A subsequent investigation revealed the driver was under the influence of alcohol. The CHP said the man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after spending nearly two hours “neck deep” in the manure pond. The CHP on Monday had not release the driver’s name.

Right up there with wireless anti-static wrist straps.

1590939229051.png

You are less dead if shot.
EZVNQ97U0AA8jbX.jpg

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back