Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

IMG-20200507-WA0070.jpg

96151884_1403124359890161_296590392554422272_n.jpg

96233068_10219847994504339_4618809741378846720_n.jpg

Since I was told a screen capture of funny text is still a "funny image", and, although I still disagree, my lack of conviction on that topic allows me to post the following...

E5CE3AB8-34AD-41EE-AD73-E03353710B9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Since I was told a screen capture of funny text is still a "funny image", and, although I still disagree, my lack of conviction on that topic allows me to post the following...
A photograph of a piece of text is an image:

Your screen-cap of some printed text, on an electronic display, arranged in a way to convey humour, resulted in a funny image.
The same result would have been obtained from a photo taken of that text, had it been hand-written, reproduced on a type-writer, printed out, faxed, photo-copied, silk-screened, or scanned.
It's an image.

It's an image.

I'm not big on the letter-of-the-law interpretation. I am interested in the intent of the law. Or, in the case of this thread, the intent of the thread.

If the OP wanted a "Post Anything Funny" Thread, he would have named it "funny stuff thread".

If he wanted us to post funny stories, he would have called it "funny story thread".

People who attempt to get around the rule by simply converting a funny story to a screen captured image to get around the intent of the thread are weak - they should start their own damn funny story thread.

At least that is how I would argue if I gave a damn about this thread or if I wanted to argue about how weak your argument is about the definition of an image.

If the OP wanted a "Post Anything Funny" Thread, he would have named it "funny stuff thread".

If he wanted us to post funny stories, he would have called it "funny story thread".
Ok, since OP is still active on this forum, let's clear it up...

Electroenthusiast

Do you care if someone posts a screenshot, or digital photo of any kind of text-only humour?

And now we return to our regular schedule.....

86274557.jpg

Last edited:

Latest threads

Back