Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

86245875.jpg

Are alcohol sales still shut down in PA? I know they were a few weeks ago.
The state-owned liquor stores are closed (wine and hard liquor). Beer stores (a.k.a Beer Distributors) are open.

luckily, stocked up on my favorites before the state stores closed. Then my wife stopped by to stock up on my favorites.

The state-owned liquor stores are closed (wine and hard liquor). Beer stores (a.k.a Beer Distributors) are open.

luckily, stocked up on my favorites before the state stores closed. Then my wife stopped by to stock up on my favorites.

Oh I thought even beer was shut down. A friend has 2 drive threws and he was selling beer and wine by the car full to Pa residents, until the Ohio governor put a stop to out of state sales this week.

Oh I thought even beer was shut down. A friend has 2 drive threws and he was selling beer and wine by the car full to Pa residents, until the Ohio governor put a stop to out of state sales this week.
Beer in Ohio is much cheaper than PA - taxes are super high here and based on %alcohol. The good IPAs get very spendy.

Smokey and the Bandit - great film :D
The movie seemed fun at the time but I wouldn't bother driving across a state line to get Coors beer today.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back