Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

10440728_629382611531_6365457797061087893_n.jpg

Seriously!!!! Where are these people brought up!!!

Not from this planet but they must be related to this guy, they have the same problem

I had a customer in my shop some years back when I first saw this picture on the internet & his comment was "I wonder what it smells like" I spat coffee all over my computer & his paperwork & couldn't do anything for about an hour except laugh my guts out. I wasn't that funny but I was wondering who would actually say that?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 317
PenelopeRayzor Bachand needs to get a life (or at least an education worth a toot).

10492461_10203488461644971_8166726531567802832_n.jpg

Looks like my son and his computer................Not my son. He is less green. More white.

Weird Al does "eight" songs in "eight" days. I just had to show this one; time to put on my hat LOL

The other three can be found on his site.

Last edited:
Put this on the refrigerator so every one will see it.
**broken link removed**
The real problem is that they are their 20s.

The first time my eldest daughter rented an apartment I agreed to sign as a guarantee of payment. Two days later, when her mother learnt about, she bitterly acussed me of trying to separate the family! Go figure...!

Nowadays, in vessels carrying project cargo (big pieces, parts or machinery) it is more and more frequent to weld sea fastening to bulkheads or tanktops to secure them.

To avoid dangerous incidents, cargo spaces are marked and suitable legends painted to show where NOT to weld.

Like in this Chinese vessel.

SANY6306.JPG

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back