Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

LOL...how are you Buddy???

Tough times need tough people....(those that can think help no end :))
Luckily...I can do both...thinking makes me tired though :woot:

Cheers Buddy,
tvtech

had to share this in here too, just hilarious :D
**broken link removed**

I did not get this at first, I thought the grafted on head was that of Ed Miliband the UK politician.

Ed_Miliband_2.jpg

Looking at the photo, I am convinced that the eyes have been edited to make him look less sinister than he does on the TV.

JimB

Strom

That could be my GPS!
The UK map is OK, but the map of mainland Europe does some funny things.
In Spain it tries to tell me to use roads that just do not exist - not been built yet.
This was rather troubling at the time as I was the first time that I had used that map and I had not yet got wise to its stupidity.

And only this week it just sent me round and around in circles* trying to get out of the town of Speyer in Germany.

*Only once until I sussed out that it was up to its usual tricks.

JimB

What? did that dumbo eat phone? :D

After your phone has passed through Dumbo and dropped out the back side, do you really want to hold it up to your face?

haha :D good to take that phone to the repair and ask if it goes under warranty....

And, I could be banned for this final Video....thing is, I feel for the the Dog....excellent Marketing and a brilliant ad....Here goes....

Watch his sad eyes.....

Last edited:
Not funny, per se, but clever!

**broken link removed**

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back