Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fujitsu P42hhA40US, power supply M04BK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikssk

Hi

My 42" Fujitsu just died. Taking it apart reveled burned out resistor on the power supply board. Resistor is burned beyond recognition. The only thing i can tell, is it's part location, R301. I tried finding schematics online with no luck. Board number is M04BK 03. 8118628031.
If anyone could reveal the value of the resistor, or location of schematics, it would definitely make my day.

Thank you in advance for any help in this matter.

Chris

More important than what to replace the resistor with is what killed it..

Possible US service manual.

If it uses, as is possible the same psu as the P42HHA10A Then I have the US service manual. For some reason electro tech is taking forever to load the attachment. Please pm me with your email and I will forward you a copy.

Pdf file 3.2 Mb
Zip file 2.9 Mb

Cheers.

Rick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back