Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fry oil to biodiesel...Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
audioguru said:
I think burning fry oil will make black smoke and stink as bad or worse as a diesel that burns petrolium diesel fuel.
Why do you think that? Ever seen one? I've seen a diesel which burns fry oil. It didn't put out any black smoke, and smelled nicer to me than diesel fuel. One nice thing about fry oil is that it is naturally low sulfur.
audioguru said:
I think more crap comes out of a diesel's stinking smoking exhaust than goes in.
No argument there. I owned a diesel, and the exhaust was bad when it was cold. But then again I certainly wouldn't want to breathe (or drink) the raw fuel either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back