Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency recorder and playback device

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness

hey , im intrested in building a device that can capture a frequency (eg garage door, car alarm etc) and then play back the same frequency can anyone help me?? than you if some one have the plans or know where i can get the plans please send the infomation thank you :!:

Do you have a range of freqs in mind. It seams to me that if you did not filter out the freq you wanted then you would record all the freqs. Im not sure if that would do you any good because you may want to record a garage remote and at the same time your recording every frequency being transmited through the air.

What are you needs. Are you trying to sit across the street and record the frew of your neighbor who is using his alarm remote to his car to open the car doors or are you going to be 1 inch from the remote and have the recorder set up on a bench.

sound like a cool project at the least. i would love to build it myself. you could have some fun with that.

good point well ok lets staert with cars and then move our way up what you think and suggest would be greatly helpfull

Project Idea

Hi, I'm really interested in this topic. just wondering, is there any further development on this? I've seen "pirate" garage door opener that can "clone" themselves to other openers from a distance [about 10~15 ft], not only on the old openers, but also on the ones with rolling code. Also, it will catch the frequency and send it back in the same freq. any further idea on this could be achieved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back