Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency Doubler circuit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i in progress of makeng touch controller
(or anything you say )
i found this schematic ( at attachment )
can we make it shorter, because i think its to waste ( because i use 4 button )
so what do you think ?

Attachments

• frequency_doubler_with_4069.gif
    frequency_doubler_with_4069.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Hi,

I did not examine your circuit very well yet, but circuits like that do work to double the frequency as you noticed. The only difference between those kinds of circuits and real doublers is that if the incoming pulse width is not 50 percent duty cycle you'll get a strange output where the pulses are not equally spaced. That doesnt matter sometimes anyway though.

Hi,

I did not examine your circuit very well yet, but circuits like that do work to double the frequency as you noticed. The only difference between those kinds of circuits and real doublers is that if the incoming pulse width is not 50 percent duty cycle you'll get a strange output where the pulses are not equally spaced. That doesnt matter sometimes anyway though.
ok i will take many of this cmos :D

Your circuit is very complicated. Here is how to do it with fewer parts:

Attachments

• DF41.png
    DF41.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,179
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back