Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no.. this site is THE BEST!! your forum has a much worse layout! and serveral other things!

Agreed.

Agreed! And whats the point copying circuits from other peoples sites ? I would sue you too if you did that to me!

-Chris

Oh No...... :(

Can't you just delete the copied stuff and keep the site running? :?:

Who the heck is "adminwarning" anyway?? If this site is closing down, I want to hear it from ElectroMaster!

(My 2 cents) :evil:

Forums again

I agree with the others. Ditch the circuits - they are two-a-penny on other sites anyway - but keep the forums.

People's experiences are valuable and there are a good range of questions and answers on this site.

Publicity Trick ?

Adminwarning joined us only on the 14th of this month (yesterday as I write) and given that ElectroMaster owns this site....

Also interesting is the way adminwarning advertises a "better" site that doesn't exist !!!

Draw your own conclusions :p

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

FIRST of all this "Visitor" who made the previous post has registered on 14th Nov too and he claims he knows adminwarning (thats me), because "Visitor" is the disgraced owner of this stupid forum, I know him. You coward robber, are you afraid of somebody?.

I'm the owner of electronic dash circuits dash diagrams dot com (I know this url is banned on this forum so I'm posting it this way). Luckily the url has a mirror site www.tronicszone.com and there are more mirror urls which will be posted here as and when every url gets banned.

These people (I prefer to call them robbers) have delete my posts and banned my username everytime I posted something regarding holding the copyrights.

Well, to all the members, most of the circuits in this forum belong to our company, we hold legitimate copyright on all the circuits and we can prove it in the court (we have digital watermark embedded, whose method of extraction and the key will not be disclosed because these robbers may try to meddle with it, we need them to prove it in the court).

We have made a decision to take them to court in a few weeks with claims of not less than US $250,000 (this is what our lawyer suggested, even though the cost of the circuits are less than this) OR if that fails, we will follow the simple "remove the thorn with a thorn" method. No prizes for guessing what that means. By the way those other circuits and tutorials you have on the site will be very useful ;)

I'll not rest until they remove MY hard work from this stupid site

I'm sure this post will be deleted as soon as one of the robbers wakes up.

this is what I have to do to the faces of the people running this forum "phtoooooooiey" (read that as spit)

?

Interesting then that Visitor and ElecroMaster appear to be in different countries when posting their mails ? (the URLs clue into this)

Congratulations Visitor, we didn't realise we had a new owner :wink:

You know what navman? You are so childish, if you don't want other to copy (your) stuff frome your site then DON'T PUT IT THERE! So STOP WHINING!!

hantto said:
if you don't want other to copy (your) stuff frome your site then DON'T PUT IT THERE! So STOP WHINING!!

Ok, the above holds good for this site too. I can do with some extra projects and tutorials for my site too now! Thanks for the hint hantto. ;)

Having looked at this site, and the other, there only appear to be 4 offending circuits, specifically, the Car anti-theft wireless alarm, the Radio Remote Control using DTMF, the Simple Car Battery Charger, and the TV Remote Blocker.

So, as has been already stated, the simplest solution is to remove those offending circuits. I don't think anyone will miss them too much.

PS navman, there's no need to take such a nasty attitude. We're quite happy to deal with REASONABLE people.

Dear Phasor,

1) I mailed these people in the most polite manner to remove my circuits-they asked me to prove it
2) I sent them the copyright declaration duly signed by a government gazetted officer and again asked them to remove the circuits
3) No reply
4) Asked many times again to remove them
5) No reply
6) I sent yet another email with a lot of swearing, still no reply, maybe they like being called names.

This surely shows who is guilty. At least I never thought people can be such cowards that they do not reply.

So i'll keep messing around this forum and posting non-sense until the circuits are removed. Mind you, I have not started anything yet.

Hello,

After coming back from a holiday, its a bit of a shame to read this post and my emails. adminwarning ('navman'), you have totally insulted myself and our host by your slanderous emails. Frankly as a company of 250+ staff (that you say you are responsible for) you insult them too by representing them this way.

I am sick of you coming to this board and falsely presenting yourself as an admin or owner and posting spam messages on every topic. You are no longer welcome here and your urls/accounts will be banned.

However, that being said I am not a bad guy and I want to keep the peace. Please post a reply here listing the projects you claim to own and we will remove them. After that as stated above you will then be banned and no longer be welcome here.

I think I owe you an apology Electromaster, ia acted hastily. Well after repeated requests, if there was no reply, i assumed that you chose to keep the circuits on your site.

I'd really appreciate if you could remove the following circuits:
1) Tv remote blocker
2) Radio Remote Control using DTMF
3) Car anti theft wireless alarm

I can allow you to have the following circuits displayed, if you can give proper credit to my website at the end of the description of the circuits,

1) Magnetic Proximity Sensors
2) Control Electric Appiances From PC
3) Simple Car Battery Charger

Thanks for your co-operation

Copyright

Navman,
Do you honestly expect a credit for the Simple Car Battery Charger? A ten year old could have come up with such a 'circuit' without any prompting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back