Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forum FAQ: does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Fletcher

I was wondering if the forum FAQ does, or has ever, work(ed). What I mean is this:
Welcome to the Electronic Circuits Projects Diagrams Free.
If this is your first visit to our electronics forums, be sure to check out our electronic circuits and projects. If you wish to participate with other electronics members you need to register.
Clicking "electronic and circuits projects" connects you to an FAQ search, but I tried searching for a few different terms, and nothing came up. Maybe it's unnecessary given that the search feature works well on this site? No biggie, I just thought I'd check for clarity, seeing how I've recently been referring some colleagues of mine to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back