Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

former question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthelectric

Hi:
Do I have to upload images in order to embed them here?

Anyway. Please see my question attached to the image.
Thank you

Attachments

• Q5.A8..gif
    Q5.A8..gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 294
Instead of clicking on insert attachment, click on insert inline.

You can also attach as usual and edit it later with image tags to the attachment URL.

3-3-2..png

EDIT:
I've just realised attaching inline causes the image to be scaled down so you're better off using image tags.

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
I copied that url from the image window when i try to insert images. I guess that is not right either.
Is there any info on this site to show how to achieve this?

You tried to use HTML tags which the forum doesn't like, you need img tags, click on the button and it does it for you.

That's probably just a link to a script, not an image.

Try opening the attachment in a new window and pasting the url from there.
**broken link removed**

q5-a8-gif.39609

new window?
You mean make a post as I did initially, then open the image by clicking on it (the thing you don't wish to do) and copying that url. Then making another post and by using that url. Just tried that above with no joy and seems strange solution?

Don't make another post, edit the original post with the URL in image tags.

Got it!

**broken link removed**

How do I delete the original from the edited post.

And are my answers to the questions correct?

Attachments

• Q5.A8..gif
    Q5.A8..gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 254
You can't delete the thumnail (assuming that's what you're talking about).

The frequency calculation is certainly right. I'm not sure about the voltage because I've not done this kind of thing for a long time.

Why have you calculated the RMS voltage, then the peak and converted it back to RMS?

Surely this adds more error into the calculation with no benefit?

I'd be tempted to repeat my previous answer but maybe you've made a mistake and the previous formula gives the peak voltage? Sorry I can't help you perhaps you could try Wikipedia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back