forgot password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it when you click on the "forgot password" button, and you type in the information like your e-mail adress,

and press on the appropriate button at the bottom of the page it says your password will be sent to your email shortly,

and after a few days it still does NOT come, the password link does NOT send your password or any info needed to log in, to your E-mail adress, that it asked for you to give.

Nothing comes to the e-mail adress that it asked you to type in, you type it in and it stioll does not come to the e-mail adress that you type in even after you type it in just like it asked you to, it still does NOT come inn to your e-mail adress it asked you to type in,
so you can't log in.

Thankyou...

Most common reasons are:

1) You entered the wrong email address.

2) It's in your junk mail folder.

3) Your ISP blocked it as SPAM, as it's from an automated source.

Most common reasons are:

1) You entered the wrong email address.

2) It's in your junk mail folder.

3) Your ISP blocked it as SPAM, as it's from an automated source.

It's not 1 or 2, but it may be #3.

Thankyou both of you for your quick replies.

Sorry about the frustrated way I wrote the original, post,

but again thanks for your kind help.

Dear "12345678901234567890,"

I can only imagine what your password is!

Last edited:
No I'm back on the forum with a new username and password, just so I can log back in.

And I typed in numbers to easily remember and it kept on telling me username already in use so I kept on typing in the same decade of numbers until the username became valid.

Last edited:
Thankyou,
But I'll stick with this one it's pretty easy to not forget, this one.

I appreciate the time you would have taken to help me with this, in sorting this out. But no need.

Thanks again...
Have a great day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…