Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

For all those student Muhatmas needing a final year project:

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my region there is a restaraunt chain called The Elephant Bar & Grill. There even may be one located near AudioGuru's area in Canada. Perhaps dead elephants are shipped to these locations otherwise the restaurant chain would violate Public Anti-trust laws for false advertising! ;)

Last time in there, if I ate everything that looked good I would have looked like an elephant. The food is really good.

tcmtech said:
I am curious as to how they handle a dead elephant without heavy machinery. Do they just bury it where it lands or do they have to cut it up into pieces and haul it away?
Reminds me of two things...

First, the scene in "Animal House" when Neidermeyer's horse dies of a heart attack in Dean Wormer's office. The workman is measuring it to see if it will fit through the door and eventually (off camera) fires up a chainsaw... :D

Second, the Exploding Whale Video from YouTube... :eek:

I am curious as to how they handle a dead elephant without heavy machinery. Do they just bury it where it lands or do they have to cut it up into pieces and haul it away?

What are elephants used for? ... moving heavy things.
So, use a live elephant (or two) to move a dead elephant, simple!

JimB

What are elephants used for? ... moving heavy things.
So, use a live elephant (or two) to move a dead elephant, simple!
JimB

But if elephants grieve over their dead like some animal species do, the last thing we would want is them summoning their relatives to join them. Can you imagine the clean up after the dinner wake? "After you're through over there, bring the front-end loader and dump truck over here!"

In my region there is a restaraunt chain called The Elephant Bar & Grill. There even may be one located near AudioGuru's area in Canada.
I never heard about it.
Maybe its owner looks like an elephant. Many people today look like a walrus.

Last edited:
It is not just at WalMart.
Huge blubber-bellies are taking over the entire world.

non europeans/americans have a different outlook. they are not si proud in asking for help and do tend to have the attitude of take whatever they can (no offence intended). I chatted with asian members of this forum who wanted me to help them get to the UK and/or come and visit me. I know the mentality is different but I don't know if this is "normal".

Hitecs post does hold some truth and yes it is anying, I haven't forgotten the indian member that highjacked my thread once trying to sell his own design that was related to my question but not what i wanted. i think in the end his posts had to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back