Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Tracking transmiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianmay27

Ok ot our school we have been having a big ipod problem where they are being stolin from peoples backpacks. i wanted to see if someone could make one that can fit in a ipod. i was thinking i would use the back (metle) as a conductor so when some one pickes it up it shuts down and it needs eather to stay constant or have intervals. but i dont know a circuit that will be that small and easy to make... any idias.

Good idia! but i should say it is not just ipods (but they are most common) but also some cell's. but this would be just for fun as well and if i can do it i can have fun while busting someone :p

The transmitter, or the antenna itself at least is going to be almost as large as the device itself. Cell phones don't belong in school either.

brianmay27 said:
i was thinking i would use the back (metle) as a conductor so when some one pickes it up it shuts down and it needs eather to stay constant or have intervals. but i dont know a circuit that will be that small and easy to make... any idias.

Leave the iPods and cell phones at home and pick up a grammar, spelling and punctuation book.

Good luck

Last edited:
Don't you have lockers?

And far as inside the ipod, good luck, I just change the battery in my sons. Not happen in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back