Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flux Remover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use MOMAR ON BOARD

Brilliant product that comes in a spray can. My PCB's are white. This product leaves no residue...like others out there.
No web address...just a Toll Free number@ 0800-012053.

And I remember Carbon Tet. Excellent cleaning product...albeit supposedly dangerous. Always depended on how you worked with it though :D

We we told not to work with Carbon Tet if you have any fresh cuts on your hands....so the rules were obeyed and we are all still alive and kicking.

Cheers

Last edited:
"I dont always remove the rosin core flux, but when i do i use Dos Equis :) "

Mr Al... My hat is off to you, I cried tears of laughter from that.

I couldnt resist throwing that in there after seeing those commercials so much. All we need now is a closer to match "Stay thirsty my friends".
Those commercials crack me up. I'll have to try the beer one of these days.

"Keep soldering my friends" :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back