Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Floor plan software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,
I'm putting up a small shop for my electronics but I don't have a clue about setting it up the right way. Does anyone know of a simple and easy program I could use for this? I'm looking for the kind of program where I can make models of my equipment and move them around as needed. I once saw a home interior designer use one to "move" the furniture around in a "virtual" living room. That would be perfect.

You can also if you like go to the nearest Home Depot and get the CD on home designing from there. I'm hoping that after I can get myself straight that I too can start myself a computer and audio shop, I feel that this is a good program to use to get my shop setup. You might however have to leave the planet Uranus and come to Earth to find a Home Depot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back