• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flip flop

Not open for further replies.


New Member
i need some circuit from the 74HCTxx series wich is similar to a 4013 circuit.
basicly all i need it so have a circuit that has a Clock input and 2 complementary outputs, so that each clock pulse cand change the state of the outputs. i could achieve this with the 4013 by connecting D to QN.
any1 can help me?
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles