Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flashing lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

skccshaw

Hi all, I'm a newby to this forum just thought I'de ask a quick question regarding a linght sensative flashing light cct I've built recently. I split it into 2 cct's the first one is a simple alternating flashing pair of LED's, this worrks fine. However the 2nd cct is to switch the flashing LEDs on when it gets dusk and switch them off again at dawn, I have attached a cct diagram of the switching cct the variable resistor is 100k, the problem I have is that the cct switches on too early (before dusk) can anyone advise me what I need to do to make it switch on when its darker? I have tried adjusting the resistor but even when fully adjusted at either end it still switches on too early. Any advise would be great.

Thanks guys

Hi all, I'm a newby to this forum just thought I'de ask a quick question regarding a linght sensative flashing light cct I've built recently. I split it into 2 cct's the first one is a simple alternating flashing pair of LED's, this worrks fine. However the 2nd cct is to switch the flashing LEDs on when it gets dusk and switch them off again at dawn, I have attached a cct diagram of the switching cct the variable resistor is 100k, the problem I have is that the cct switches on too early (before dusk) can anyone advise me what I need to do to make it switch on when its darker? I have tried adjusting the resistor but even when fully adjusted at either end it still switches on too early. Any advise would be great.

Thanks guys

hi,
Please dont double post, it causes confusion with the replies!.:)

Ive answered your other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back