Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flashcap Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance

Hi all!

I just but togethor a flashcap bank with 6 caps, but I plan on adding more, for a coil gun. Does anybody know how I would go about charging it? I know I cant use the camers guts anymore so what should I use?

Get a new camera

Hi,

I've got a photoflash cap bank of my own, and so far I've found that the charging circuit of the camera is the best/easiest charger to find and use. If you threw yours away, or can't use it anymore for some reason, I'd suggest trying to find a new one. The only problem is when charging large amounts of caps (it takes about 15 minutes to fully charge 20 of the caps in my bank with one charger... I don't do that anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back