Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flash Unit for Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixnum

Dear Friend,

I want to design a circuit diagram of photographic flash unit. Can you give me some links about it ?

Thank you,

Have a good day !

Go out and buy a cheap disposable camera with a flash. The circuits right there to play with and reproduce if you wish.

Designing a flasher is a long story. Considering about camera flashes the circuit is almost the same but you have to consider more about the flasher than the circuit. I would suggest to buy a flasher that is designed only for cameras.

Other bulbs like super bright spot lights, strobe lights etc…will harmful for the person who is standing in front of your camera.

Be careful when checking with other bulbs. It can damage others eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back