Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flash Memory from motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overclocked

Ive been looking all over for the datasheet for this thing, I have two of them. Ive been ripping flash Memory from motherboards lately just out of curiosity/experimentation.

Part Reads:
AE29F2008-12

The Company is called ASD. Its a 32 Pin DIP. Ive been able to find a datasheet for a 1Mb flash chip thats in the same package, but I have a feeling this one maybe a 8Mb chip.

I also have a;
ACER
90M002A
V5.0

Its in a 40 Pin DIP. I cant find a datasheet for also. My instinct tells me this one is probably a OTP chip.

Well I spent some time looking, but no data sheets, sheet!

The AE29F2008-12 is a 2Mbit but that is all I could find. I had a bunch of links for you, but when I clicked on the Chinese suppliers web link my browser window got closed and another opened up! :eek:

Perhaps Hot Water Wizard will be of more help on this one.

Well I spent some time looking, but no data sheets, sheet!

The AE29F2008-12 is a 2Mbit but that is all I could find. I had a bunch of links for you, but when I clicked on the Chinese suppliers web link my browser window got closed and another opened up! :eek:

Perhaps Hot Water Wizard will be of more help on this one.

I think Ive found the datasheet for the chip, per this thread:

**broken link removed**

"= same as Winbond W29C020(C) only the Winbond will not die after a single flash..."

Searched for that chip and came up with a datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back