Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fired up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I have no idea what your talking about, care to elaborate?

Alrighty then...

Are you referring to this? **broken link removed**

If so, I can not image why you hope it continues in the night.

Fired up in this case means inspired to act, not enraged with anger.

Last edited:
Well at least that is a clue, so you have had an epiphany of some sort I take it. That is good, perhaps you should follow through with it, and if needed write something down on paper so you do not forget. :)

Then again, your post was so cryptic, I could be way off base, I dunno. If you want useful responses to your post, then I suggest you clue us in on what your talking about, otherwise I can only think that you will have to delve in your abysmal pit of uncertainty on your own.

Best of luck to ya.

Last edited:
And it only took a direct real-time comparison of 36 volunteer hours in 3 days laden with cute girls in shorts or taiwanese royal court costumes (or both!) against a 60 second long chance encounter.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, okay... :rolleyes:

sorry to drop in like this, but why are you two using this forum like an interactive version of twitter. btw, since you both have "Excellent" status, i might as well ask: what is this forums stance on rickrolling?

I Rick Rolled once. He got pissed off because he didn't realize the video would stop jumping around the screen after a few seconds and be closeable so he lost a lot of work.

then he was clearly stupid (no offense if you are talking about something that happened to you), because you wait for it to appear in one corner and hit the X button. it has happened to me over ten times, all under different tinyurls.

Am I the only person here who doesn't get this thread?

Nope, I am too ! rickrolling ?

Maybe I get chance encounter.

Twitter is for birds.

kv:)

I'm surprised the moderator hasn't removed this - we don't want this to set a precedent for nonsense threads otherwise the forum will soon become filled with similar rubbish.

true. the whole avian world was brought to its knees after that denial-of-service attack. and this isnt rubbish, its carefully thought out gibberish.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should try reading the name of this particular forum and the description of it.
I don't know about you but to me the words "****-chat" mean general conversation not total inchoerant gibberish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back