Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New pop ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a pop up again this morning. Thought they were removed?

Not at all; renewed, my friend, renewed.

And my suggestion is like the very last sentence in this video

Do not jump there, watch it up to the end. Sure you will enjoy it, BTW.

Just start your $149.00/year subscription and you won't see another ad. Or, to save time (save, save, save) just sign up for automatic payment system at $14.99/month and you'll never be interrupted with ads, you'll always have access to your posts and never have to write a check. Also, you'll get a nice yellow dot by your avatar to show everyone you are a Supporter, everyone wants to be a supporter. Our new subscription service is endorsed by our advertisers - see, they are still advertising with us. Don't be a Taker, be a Supporter!

I've been getting occasional pop-ups too. They're completely wasted on me, as my policy is never to buy or subscribe to anything in a pushed advert.

my policy is never to buy or subscribe to anything in a pushed advert.

I don't think that is the right way to think at all, your friends and fellow forum mates have converted from being a "member" to a contributor. Soon, the phrase "member" will soon be seen as a person who is a "taker" and not contributing to the team. You should become a "contributor".

-- I am working on my propaganda/salesmanship skills.

Signing up for the Trump 2024 campaign early are you? I did here him at a rally recently and the croud was chanting, "12 more years, 12 more years".

Vote now or it may be your last chance.

Apparently he's been talking about passing down his office to Don and Ivanka after He's done.

Also,
I've been playing Cable News Channel Bingo lately. You get to drink more the days you spot all 7 propaganda techniques listed in this Newsletter from 1937. Some days, he game goes really fast and I'm hammered before 10am.

Scroll to the bottom to see all four pages of the article.

Note that new techniques have been added since this original 7, you get bonus points for noticing them.

Have you seen the movie, "Stare into the lights my pretties"? https://stareintothelightsmypretties.jore.cc/ That is the thing that he is working with, near the end of the movie it shows some of the algorithms before they were even called that, before WW2 to bend people to a way of thinking. But on a whole the movie is worth the time to watch in this world we live in.

Here is another good read to explain his appeal. https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...ys-hold-some-answers?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back