Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Find HFBR-1415Z and HFBR-2416Z driver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiresCheah

I am conducting a project used to transfer video signal from the camera/cctv camera and displayed on the TV screen. Does anybody has any ideas on how should build the driver circuit for HFBR-1415Z and HFBR-2416Z from Avago company products?
Thank you.

There is a schematic of the typical circuit configuration in the data sheet for the HFBR-1415Z. Is that not what you're looking for?

Yup, I have found that circuit inside the datasheet since early. But I just wonder whether there is any other solutions for the circuit especially HFBR-2416Z? That 1 available inside the datasheet as well but quite complicated to build it. Any ideas to build the more simple circuit for HFBR-2416Z? TQ

Yup, I have found that circuit inside the datasheet since early. But I just wonder whether there is any other solutions for the circuit especially HFBR-2416Z? That 1 available inside the datasheet as well but quite complicated to build it. Any ideas to build the more simple circuit for HFBR-2416Z? TQ

No ideas from me, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back