Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ferrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

alok1982

Hi!
1) What advantage I will get with my transformer if I use ferrite material having "High Saturation Flux Density"? Which type of application I can use this type of transformers?
2) What if the material has "High Permeability"? Which type of application I can use?
3) What if the material supports "High Impedance"? Which type of application I can use?
4) What is the effect of "Hysteresis Material Constant"? Which type of application I can use?

Thanks!

Thanks Ron for your reply!
Yes you are correct I can't store more power. It depends on flux density.
With the increase in flux density permeability also increase. This increase in permeability is achievable in effective flux density. At maximum flux density my core will go in saturation.
Is I am correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back