Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EXR Music Services need someone to help us out

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXR

Hi there

my name is mike and this is my first post. I run rehearsal rooms for bands in manchester city centre. We supply all the equipment to the bands using our rooms and have regular breakdown/malfunction of pieces of equipment. We have about 100 bands per month using the rooms and we are also involved in local festivals and events and therefore have contact with electronic equipment on a daily basis. Up until recently a friend of ours, sam hubbard carried out our repairs but he has moved to leeds! we need someone to take over his role. if you look at our website - **broken link removed** you will see that sam has an advert on the homepage and gets lots of work from musicians using our site. would anyone on here be interested in, or be able to recommend someone who might be interested in helping out? Its mainly PA tops, guitar amps, mics, mixing desks etc.

thanks in advance!

mike 07545520148

Last edited:
We don't even know which continent you are on.
I guess you are in England but maybe you are in any one of the many British Crown Colonies. India?

We don't even know which continent you are on.
I guess you are in England but maybe you are in any one of the many British Crown Colonies. India?

oops, i assumed this was a british forum. sorry if its not. its manchester england. thanks for the reply. mike.

This is an international forum. The administrator is in New Zealand. He reversed the writing so it appears right-side-up for us. (smilie)

An ad in your local newspaper, and any free local mail classifieds would probably be your best bet. There is probably someone doing amps from home that would love some more business.

And Audioguru is silly, everyone knows the internet automatically reverses the writing when it comes from New Zealand. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back